ABOUT QRC VALVES
ABOUT QRC VALVES
We support the energy and industrial markets by:
- Cultivating an environment that fosters employee engagement and a culture built upon safety, integrity, and respect.
- Being customer driven and differentiating ourselves through extensive product availability, quality brands, technical support, and customer service.
- Delivering enterprise value through increased market share, operational
efficiencies, and financial performance.
QRC Valve Distributors (QRC) is a master distributor of premium valves and actuation product lines used in downstream oil and gas, power generation, pulp & paper, commercial, and industrial market segments.
QRC Valves was formed in December of 2016 through the acquisition of Newco Valves’ master distribution business. Newco is a product line manufactured by Cameron, a Schlumberger Company, and was formed in 1936 in Tulsa, OK.
As a master distributor, QRC does not sell directly to end-users or EPCs; however, we offer technical support for the engineered product lines we carry.
QRC has 6 locations in the U.S. and Canada and is a master stocking distributor of the following product lines:
- AMPO Poyam Cast Stainless Gate, Globe, and Check Valves
- Cameron Orbit Rising Stem Ball Valves and Actuation
- Cameron Newco, Douglas Chero, and OIC Gate, Globe, and Check Valves
- Cameron Newco Floating Ball Valves
- DSI Cast Carbon Gate, Globe, and Check Valves
- Flowserve Atomac Lined Valves
- Flowserve Durco T4E Lined Plug Valves
- Flowserve Durco TX3 Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
- L&T Gate, Globe, and Check Valves
- Xanik Pressure Seal Gate, Globe, and Tilting Disc Check Valves
QRC is committed to “Quick Response and Exceptional Service” as we have over 25 seasoned sales professionals and over 40 million dollars of valve and actuation products in stock. QRC is certified ISO 9001:2001.